Guys, if an amazing girl appears while you're recovering from a breakup?

Say that you're going through a rough recovery process from a recent breakup, and this girl who seems pretty amazing appears, and she is interested in you. You're also interested in her, but you're not ready to date yet.

In this case, what do you hope that the girl will do? Do you want her to keep talking to you? Do you want her to disappear completely? Maybe disappear completely then reappear a couple of months later? What's the ideal scenario for you?

02