Why no contact from him after breaking up with me ?

We have been together for almost 2 years. We were still very close to each other the last two months but last month he was getting more distant by not calling me and text me less. Eventually I told him that we need to talk to as I want to resolve this problem. He avoided picking up my call. Told me that he is not ready to talk to . At the end of the day, he text that his feeling for me has changed and he want to break up. I asked him if we are still friend , he text yes. After that there was no reply from him anymore whenever I sms him . He even blocked me in IM. Why he chose not to talk to me ,but smses to tell me that it's over ? why he cut off all contact after the break up ? What should I do ? I need to understand why and how he feels. Is he probably angry with me , or sad? will we still be friends ? How can I win him back ? Or what should I do to get moving on ?

+1 y
i sms him for the last time and telling him how I feel this whole week (It's been a week after the break up) and I will still care for him as a friend will bless him if he ever find someone new. I text him sorry if I hurt him and thank you for had loved me
+1 y
Does that text message pushes him away more ? Of course he didn't reply at all .
+1 y
In fact it was the 2nd time we broke off. The first time he threatened me back to the relationship as he knows that I couldn't bear the fact of losing him totally, I mean not even friends.

It was my first love.
+1 y
Anyway I am not sure if he did read the messages that I sent to him , or maybe once he saw it he deleted it . I did what I need to do and said what I wanted to say . This is because last time he will name his ex-es as caution in his handphone.
+1 y
I still got a strong urge in wanting to know how everything's going on with him. Times I wonder why he avoids me like a plague --- does he really hates me that much ? or he has done something behind me and he can't face me ?

+1 y
He is a Christian . But I couldn't comprehend and accept the way he treated me.

I still have some important reference at his place. Plan to travel to his town to get back those reference in a month time.
+1 y
What do you guys think about this ? calling / texting him to inform him that I would like to take those reference back ? I am not ready for his response. Maybe he will reply, or maybe he won't. Most probably he is attending workshop at Shanghai.
+1 y
If he is not answering/ replying, most probably I will approach his mother to get back my reference. What do you think ?
+1 y
Don't intend to stalk him. Just feel llike taking back my stuffs and get things over. Don't expect that he will talk to me too. Yes, I feel lost and rejected . can't even bear to think that if he is happily broken up with me , have no regrets in it .
+1 y
I feel that I am in the dark. Have no ideas what's going on.

+1 y
i have deleted his contact from my phone registry as well as msn. How long should I be off contact with him so that by the time I contact him I'll be able to get my reference back?
+1 y
Even though there is no contact, he is still able to know how and what I am doing in this town as his best friend is one of my superior.

But I have no way to get things clear for myself cause I know nothing what's really going on.
+1 y
Will deleting him from my Facebook / friendster a good idea ?
+1 y
After viewing tru how other guys deal with their life after breaking up, I guess most probably now he is dating someone new (there was one client of him, always wanted to date him) , or probably hooking up with other gals or hawkers
+1 y
as what his best friends are doing all the time. There was once when I asked him, if he would have one night stand with others or f**** other gals / hawkers he was still single by then. His answer was yes.

4
4