Desprat for help, is there hope?

Hi me and my boyfriend has been together for 2 years, but for a year and a half ago we broke up for 4 months. Under this period I had sex one time with a boy. I told my boyfriend it today after 1 and a half year and he left my house, I called him and wrote him many messages and even ran after him but he blocked my number and my Facebook.
How can I get him back and is it hope for me?

41

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn't like the fact that there was someone after him. Even if you broke up for four months. It's his pride that has been hurt. If there was or wasn't a girl I his part, it doesn't matter to him, he's upset that you were able to "do that to him". He basically wants you head over heels for him no matter what. He lied, possibly we don't really know for sure, that he had sex with other ladies. He doesn't trust you and is looking to hurt you. Love does not do that. He may come back after he has "really" if he hadn't already , he will come back after he's had sex with someone. That's if he's interested still and only having sex with someone else out of spite.

• We was together 1 year after this 4 months and I told him today

• Thank you for helping, wish for the best now

• You're welcome! Best of luck!