Dont want to move on?

so my boyfriend recently broke up with me, but i really dont want him to move on the thought of him being with another girl makes me cry or him even making a connection with another girl... what do you think is the best way to overcome the fact i dont want him to move on?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• You have said here, dear, that 'My boyfriend recently broke up with me,' which is telling me you both either had a falling out or he left you for another. If it was this split with 'He said, she said,' then the wounds are still fresh, the break is still this battle until you know for sure that there is no more fight left.
    If there is no chance for another romance, then No contact is the best way to sway away from Continuing a broken heart. Out of mind and out of sight is a good start when apart and although it may not be easy at first, time does heal all wounds and eventually you begin a new beguine Of----Starting over again.
    However, if there has been some sort of misunderstanding with why you both broke up, give him some time and later talk it out again. Sometimes space and time not spent together, makes one realize they are Missing the Kissing.
    Good luck and blessings for the new year, mdddm. xx

• Thank you, sweetie, for allowing me to help lend a helping hand... hoping you are healing.:)) xxoo