Making my ex accountable for his abuse?

My bf and I just got in a big fight. He has a tendency to become extremely angry over the smallest thing and screams and calls me names. He never apologizes but tells me that I am disrespectful and am the reason he gets so mad. I cannot stand that he believes it was all me and that he did nothing wrong. Then ends the email with DO NOT CONTACT ME! I only want to tell/ask him if he really doesn't realize his behavior and truly thinks it was me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Time for counseling... or maybe a restraining order?

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think there's any point in asking him because if he realised that, he would apologise and not tell you not to contact him. You also say that he has a tendency to throw fits and scream and verbally abuse you. So if he hasn't realised it all those times before, do you honestly believe that he will realise it now when you ask him?

He obviously has issues and is abusive. If I were you, I'd not contact him again. I know it can be hard to lose someone (even a shitty someone) whom we are used to being around. But after that initial phase of feeling a bit sad comes the phase of being extremely happy that you got rid of that person. Nobody should be with a partner who freaks out for no reason whatsoever and becomes abusive (be it verbally or physically). You need to just let it/him go. He isn't going to change.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• he's a controling narcissist. Yiu wwill never get him to see it was him nor will he give you answers. Its a lost cause. You moving on, ignoring him, and not attempting to be bothered will crush him. So find peace in that and drop him like a fat person wants to drop 100 pounds, over night with ease and no regrets.

0|0
    0|0
  • I was in a realitionship for two years and when it first start it goes to hell

0|0
    0|0
  • I think u should just let it go and move on

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes