Why guys are not ready for a relationship?

my ex broke up with me 3 months ago everything was fine well thats what i thought he told me he wasn't ready for a relationship right now but i just confused cuz we were fine n he asked to be his gf when we started the relationship plus i still feelings for him what should i do

12

Most Helpful Girl

• He's a player, they are never ready for a relationship and they never learn either. They don't know what they want and they don't know the meaning of a relationship either. They like to play mine games and get in your head, they don't care about your feelings they don't cared about you. They just go from one girl to the next girl to ease the pain. Lose feelings for him you don't deserve someone like that who just uses you and doesn't care about you at all. It sounds like to me he just wants to use you and then break up with you. That's how players are they never learn. Stay away from guys like that, and you won't get hurt so much.

What Guys Said 2

• Would you rather for him lie and say he love you and cheat on you? Or a guy that likes you but don't want a relationship but keeping his options open. its not guys, it's him. If haven dated millions of guys you can't really say why guys really not ready for a relationship. He's not ready, then he's not ready, if he's a player then... He's a player the important thing here is to see that he didn't want to waste time nor yours. So be broke it off.

• It's funny, I usually hear that from women these days.
    I think the 20s are the worst years of our lives for relationships. Everybody is off partying or building the foundations for the rest of their lives.

Either that, or my game has been steadily slipping for awhile. Quite a possibility, actually.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!