Would you break up with a woman who only had male friends?

And she didn't have not one female friend? I was seeing this girl and she said she only has male friends and didn't get along with other women. To me, that is a red flag. She said if I dated her, I'd have to accept that. Well, I kicked her to the curb because I knew I wouldn't trust her. Ever met a woman like this?

33

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I would broke with a women like that not only for trust but I'm jealous

What Girls Said 3

• That is your trust issue, and nothing to do with her. She did nothing wrong, some woman get along with men better and if you want to dump her because of your petty insecurities then it's your loss.

• That is a really bad way of thinking. Just because she has only male friends and is attracted to males, doesn't mean she's going to cheat or fuck her friends... also bisexual people are a good example to why your assumption that you couldn't trust her was dumb - according to the popular phrase, to assume makes an ass out of u and... well, just you in this case.

• Yep! We say this all the time at work!!

• Think what you want. However, this is a deal breaker.

• I only have one female friends. :) the rest of my friends they are male. :)

What Guys Said 2

• No, I would never judge the dateability of a woman based on the gender of her friends. Nor would I break up with her (if I was already in a relationship), unless I have some solid evidence that she i more than just friends with one or more of her male buddies.

• I do. It shows me she can't get along with her own gender. Dealbreaker.

• You can't say someone doesn't get along with others of his/her gender, unless that person isn't even able to interact with same gender people on a daily basis, without getting into arguments or issues. Isn't it?

• no. dont be insecure and skeptical.

i know plenty of attractive women who prefer to have male friends because they told me women gossip, hate, and are very double standard.
    she doesn't want the drama... or be part of their selfish and insecure rants all the time...

she's very confident and almost like a bro. oh and she does have her female crew but its small and no one gets out or in type.

they are cool bro.

• Not to me they aren't. I want to be with a woman who has friends of both genders.