Girls, as I don't understand you, could you help me with my situation?

My ex and i broke up 3 weeks ago, its a mutual break up by her request. We didn't have any fights this couple of months and i didn't expect it. Wr had a relationship for 10 months and those were happy. I live in the U. K. and we both live in London

The thing is that, she asked for the break up because her life is a mess right now ( bad grades, famillie telling her not to talk to me in fear of her father), so i gave her what she asked and she said for now, and closed it off with i love you. And started NC

Now 4 days ago when i saw that she deleted me on Facebook. I asked her why. She told me she heard a rumor about me and decided to delete me on fb. I asked her what they told her and she wouldn't tell me, that she doesn't care. I asked her 3 times what it was but she just ignored my last question.

I haven't done anything that could possibly piss her off. Friends even told me that she wants to talk to me and lied about the rumor, but she didn't even initiated to talk to me.

Im so confused and hurt.. I can't help but cry everytime this comes to mind. Can any one here explain the actions she made? Thanks in advance
She actually blocked me from instagram aswell but that was the day after break up, i got deleted on Facebook 2 weeks later

11