About my ex boyfriend's behavior? Please comment thanks!

i dated a guy for approximately 2 months, all the way he was so sweet, so caring and really mature but do have a problem with decision making. but after January, suddenly he's cold and he break up with me shortly after.

I tried to talk to him about the break up (no begging) but he just gave me vague answer like i dont want to hurt you etc.
After two weeks of no contact, i tried to contact him and the day after he contacts me again, the week after, i deleted him off whatsapp and he contacts me 6 hours later, acting like nothing happened and talk to me like he used to.

I have trouble moving on as long as i have his Facebook, so i deleted him off Facebook without saying anything to him. But he doesn't try to talk to me at all until now, do he still even care?

Is it a lost case? Should i try to talk to him once again? i feel so sad thinking that he's now cold and indifferent, we were so happy when we still had the relationship :(
i am still hovering between moving on or winning him back.. what should i do?

11