My boyfriend broke up with me? (He's a cancer zodiac) ?

I have been dating a cancer man (zodiac) for about 5 months and things kind of moved very quickly. At the beginning of our relationship he was trying very hard to pursue me and it seemed like he was already head over heels for me during the first month. Everything was going perfectly between us and I couldn't believe how amazing he was. About three months into our relationship we had gotten in a small argument but then made up real quick. He came from a very dark past (extreme partying, sex addictions ect) up until 2 years ago and he hasn't spoken or dated a girl since then because he was trying to become a better person. We are both very young but we did talk about marriage a lot. This may sound crazy because we only talked for a few months but we just clicked right from the start. However after a while he kind of started feeling very stressed out about our relationship and kept saying that he actually isn't ready for a relationship and that I am wasting my time with him because he thinks i could do better. I always reassured him that I just wanted him and I always had his back and I was always his rock. Whenever he wanted anything Id be by his side and I was a ride or die for him. I treated him so well. He started to distance himself from me and kept being very mean to me. by the way we never had sex we just cuddled because he didn't want to go back to his past (sex addiction) and i supported that. About a week ago we were back to normal and things were going greatly until one day he snapped and said that he needs to have NO contact with me and he needs to focus on himself and his relationship with himself and GOD and he felt my company would make him go back to his past. I was completely shocked by this because I treated him so well and i tried very hard to support him. My question is there hope for us? and are cancer men always like this? I heard they push people away all the time when they feels stressed out? Do you think he will regret letting me go?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• "Do you think he will regret letting me go?"

No.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think this issue has anything to do with signs. If he needs to take time for himself without the stress of a relationship you should respect that and follow his wishes by starting to move on. It's hard and it sucks especially when you like someone so much but you'll probably be happier in the long run.