Ladies who have dumped someone, tell me your thoughts?

I want to send my ex roses, she dumped me some months back. still have feelings for her though, I want to send anonymously with no card. I don't want her to know for surre it's me but keep her guessing is all and maybe I will be on her mind a bit.

we ended on good terms, great relationship. not really 100% sure her reasoms.

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, it sounds like you want to, so just do it.. she'll probably assume u did it but she'll never be for certain so, why not it'll make u feel better by doing it, and it'll make her think of u too, wondering if you really did it or not,... u sound like so much fun. :) hope it works out for ya.. good luck