Do guys ever have regrets about not asking her out/being with her? How long does it take to get over her?

I have a buddy I am texting right now and he seriously is still not over this girl he met 4 years ago. She is now married and expecting yet he is still so hung up on her, like buddy, it's time to let go. He had 2 years... could have just told her how he felt and actually MADE a move. But he didn't, that's nobody's fault but his own. For guy's that have missed your chance with a girl you REALLY wanted, how long did it take for you to get over her? Because this boy is going to ruin her marriage the way he wants to text her all the time and visit her and "wishes that was his baby she was carrying"... like is he for real? How many people are on this earth, MOVE ON BUDDY! Meanwhile the

12

Most Helpful Guy

• For some reason you are able to get over people quicker than others. For me it is usually easy to get over people because there is no use to wasting your time and energy on someone who doesn't want to give you a chance or whatever the situation is. But I will say the last crush I had did take me a bit longer than usually just because this girl was completely different from anyone I met. She was very sweet, and I truly believe she was a great person. And I told her I wanted to get to know her better and how I felt, I believe I took her by surprise as she didn't really know what to say. And slowly I started to see she was just being nice to me and not really interested in me. Which bothered me because I know she thought of me as a great guy, but there was obviously something she didn't like.

But for your buddy/friend should really just take a high road and do what is right which is let her live her life with her family and just focus on something else. It isn't fair for the guy and her to have to deal with this. I just think he regrets not taking the chance and letting her know how he feels. Hopefully your friend choose to do the right thing and let her go.

What Guys Said 1

• Of course guys have regrets for not asking a girl out or being with someone. I haven't run into anyone who hasn't been able to let a situation go... wait, no, I have. Completely different situation though. I can't say for all guys how long it takes to get over someone. They just have to learn for themselves how to let go of certain things. All I can say about this guy is that he may be a little selfish. The other girl has obviously moved on, happy with her life - and it doesn't matter to him that she's happy, or that the guy she's with is happy as well.

What Girls Said 1

• He needs to step back and let her get on with her life, he had his chance and now she is married and having a baby he now wants her that is wrong he could cause this family to break up,