Do guys regret breaking up?

What are the chances an ex boyfriend who broke up with a girl because says he's lost feelings (due to not wanting to be tied down, wanting to be a guy and have that freedom) realize he misses you and regret it?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• When you're the one breaking up, it's always something you question in the back of your mind. Maybe not at first, but down the road.

• Down the road that he'll question if he did the right thing?

• Yeah, I assumed that was why you were asking this.

But yeah, down the road he'll probably think of that. Now, that doesn't necessarily mean he'll change his mind.

• yeah of course, definitely doesn't mean he'll change his mind, but even for someone who says they've lost feelings, they'll still question?