He "doesn't know what's going to happen now"?

Got in an argument with my bf this weekend. He texted me back today telling me why he was still upset with me. I left a voicemail this evening telling him I was sorry. He texted me that there was nothing to talk about, he doesn't know what's going to happen now. I asked that we at least get our stuff from each other. He said, "you're stuff took up no space at all so that's not a problem. I'll keep your bag in my Jeep." I still have his hoodie. I suppose when he's in town we'll trade up.

So what do you think he means by "not sure what's going to happen now"? I foresee breaking up ahead, which would be best. At this point I just want my stuff back.

04

Most Helpful Guy