How do u know if a guy still likes u after the break up?

I need to know if my ex still likes me.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless he shows it some sort of way, it's up to you to find out really. Unless one of his friends tell you. Might take some time for him to realize that he still likes you.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he likes you then why would he break up with you?

• He cheated then he told me after he broke up with me but he stopped being friends with the other girl and said I at least want to be your friend but at that point I couldn't even look at him but now he won stop staining at me and he try's to say hi and since I didn't say hi much back he just looks at me the then looks down and walks off but I've noticed he's been trying to be around me and I don't know what that means.

• I suggest you stop caring about him because he cheated and doesn't give a damn about you.

• K thanks