Dont want to, but kinda do... for closure?

Almost a year a go me and my ex broke up. But I never got any reason why, I didn't get any type of closure. The way the break up went I really don't wanna talk to that person, but the fact that I didn't get any closure has that person on my mind. What would you guys do if y'all was in my situation? (Please be mature about it)

30

Most Helpful Girl

• My ex broke up with me without giving me any closure. He said the relationship was to hard. But I was like, "What's so hard about it when you didn't even do anything." He never really gave me a reason why. So I just went about my life and moved on. I agree with @Dragonfly23 sometimes you just have to make your own closure. If it was meant to be it would've been. Try to move on somehow and just leave it in the past don't think about it so much.