Talking to another girl after a month of break up, feeling bad about it. Can someone help me figuere things out?

I broke up with my ex a month ago, and i'm just trying to keep my mind off of her.

Recently i started talking to this girl that really likes me and at first i was cool with it but didn't go into her feelings, now after 4 to 5 days. I'm startibg to feel sad and depressed by receiving messages from her... Its not that i don't like her, its that i don't want to hurt her due the chaos inside. And also this part in me that says that my ex will come back.

I'm not a person who would dive into a relationship because i know what pain it vrings when she finds out that she would be rebound. I have way to much respect for people to do that. But i just can't ignore her suddenly and i feel really bad about this situation.

My ex dumped me with reason, but after a few weeks, her exploding anger made her block me from everything. Which left me so confused.

Can someone relate? Or help me with some tips to deal with this? Much appretiated

Updates:
She broke it off with me*

Sorry for the mistake

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Give her obvious hints that you want to just be friends, like saying how grateful you are to have her as a FRIEND. Good luck!

Would you look at mine please? Thanks!
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1312996-was-it-more-about-me-or-the-parents

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to make your feelings clear to this other girl so she doesn't feel like you are leading her own. Tell her you aren't looking to start anything else and apologize but you should end contact if it's making you feel terrible.

0|0
    0|0
    • I also forgot to mention that i was the one who initiated contact. But my intentions weren't her liking me this much.

• You just have to be clear with her asap

• I will... Thank you for taking time to help a stranger

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes