Talking to another girl after a month of break up, feeling bad about it. Can someone help me figuere things out?

I broke up with my ex a month ago, and i'm just trying to keep my mind off of her.

Recently i started talking to this girl that really likes me and at first i was cool with it but didn't go into her feelings, now after 4 to 5 days. I'm startibg to feel sad and depressed by receiving messages from her... Its not that i don't like her, its that i don't want to hurt her due the chaos inside. And also this part in me that says that my ex will come back.

I'm not a person who would dive into a relationship because i know what pain it vrings when she finds out that she would be rebound. I have way to much respect for people to do that. But i just can't ignore her suddenly and i feel really bad about this situation.

My ex dumped me with reason, but after a few weeks, her exploding anger made her block me from everything. Which left me so confused.

Can someone relate? Or help me with some tips to deal with this? Much appretiated

She broke it off with me*

Sorry for the mistake

20