How do you forgive your ex girlfriend?

It doesn't even make any sense how much I hate her after this long.

how do you forgive people?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• It's hard to do. It depends on how long you were together and how serious it was too. Obviously if you say it no longer makes sense I am guessing it was a long time and you were serious enough.

I had someone I hated for years, not the same reason but I was angry for a long time. I eventually learned that the hate was just eating at me. This person did not even know I hated them. You can forgive and not forget. It's still hard to do but things can become easier.

Most Helpful Guy

• You just have to learn how to let go, my friend.

Holding onto such bitterness is bad for your health. It causes stress on you, which can cause weight loss/gain, and decrease the quality of your sleep if not out right cause you to lose sleep. Anger is bad for your gastro-international tract and your immune system.

Personally, I meditate, which I recommend looking into.

• Thanks I will try that!