How long should I wait to contact him again?

My boyfriend broke-up with me last Saturday because he doesn't have time for me anymore (yup. He really doesn't have any time to see me, plus knowing his mental health, he is unavailable to balance his career and this relationship). And well, yes, I agreed.

However, he asked me to stay as friends. At first I said no. Minutes later I asked him some time and space to think about it, and during that time, not speak to each other. But I think I made my decision. Should I try to contact him right now? Or wait until he finishes exams (in a week)? Or wait until I finish my exams (in 2 weeks)? Or how long?


Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

  • Contact him now and let him know about your decision.


What Girls Said 1

  • until u want him to know u want or dont want to stay friends


Recommended myTakes