Insomnia after a breakup?

Me & my on & off bf of 4years broke up recently but like for forever this time...& since then I can't sleep.. I end up on Facebook or something & then its like him & another one of my exs has been msging me but like... I feel drained of energy and happiness and like I'm shutting down like lately when any guy tries to talk to me I shut him down immediately even when I go out I suddenly feel like so.. outside of everything & this intense sense of loneliness... like I'm some weird little alien not fit for this world... is this normal? I seriously haven't felt this way since I was a teenager except everything is intensified now..

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes completely normal. Sounds like u r in love and u r experiencing the pain of a broken heart. Cheer up! Hugs

• In time the pain will fade as will the love (Maybe) and u will feel like u can live without said person

• For now Maybe drink a little wine or smoke a little pot. This can ease the anxiety until u find a new one

• But don't wait to long u don't wanna be dependent on alcohol.