Insomnia after a breakup?

Me & my on & off bf of 4years broke up recently but like for forever this time...& since then I can't sleep.. I end up on Facebook or something & then its like him & another one of my exs has been msging me but like... I feel drained of energy and happiness and like I'm shutting down like lately when any guy tries to talk to me I shut him down immediately even when I go out I suddenly feel like so.. outside of everything & this intense sense of loneliness... like I'm some weird little alien not fit for this world... is this normal? I seriously haven't felt this way since I was a teenager except everything is intensified now..

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes completely normal. Sounds like u r in love and u r experiencing the pain of a broken heart. Cheer up! Hugs

1|0
    0|0
    • In time the pain will fade as will the love (Maybe) and u will feel like u can live without said person

• Show All
    • For now Maybe drink a little wine or smoke a little pot. This can ease the anxiety until u find a new one

• But don't wait to long u don't wanna be dependent on alcohol.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 2

• Trust me it's normal to feel that way especially since it was a long relationship. Your bound to feel lonely, trust me your not alone k my boyfriend just broke up with me and it's been horrible for me too I haven't slept good at all. But you got to just got to give yourself time to get over it, and try to keep busy, go out with friends. I know it's hard but you can do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sleep as much as you need to feel rested, and then get out of bed. If you can't sleep, get out of bed after 20 minutes and do something relaxing, such as reading. Then try again to get to sleep.

Source: sleep-paralysis-info.com/insomnia-during-pregnacy/

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes