My ex girl friend broke up with me 45 days ago, Initially she was angry and dint speak with me, Now when she sees me outside she initates contact and speaks with me. But she doesn't text me. She is behaving cordial and casual, but still I am in love with her and I want her back. What should I do to get her back. Your suggestions will be useful.

My ex girl friend broke up with me 45 days ago, Initially she was angry and dint speak with me, Now when she sees me outside she initates contact and speaks with me. But she doesn't text me, but if text she replies me back. She is behaving cordial and casual, but still I am in love with her and I want her back. What should I do to get her back. Your suggestions will be useful.

20

What Girls Said 2

• I feel that u need to approach this with extreme caution. Sounds to me like she is making u more confused. As her what her reason is behind not texting u, this way u r more clear on that aspect. Personally I don't think there's anything u can do to get her back. (And I quote) I think she needs to figure out if u r what she wants

• thanks, but if I text her she replies back for what I asked, she doesn't initiate conversation with me, like when she sees me in person.

• Thanks.. Will do the same.. :-) It was a much useful tip

• Thanks and you're welcome

• What is it with this texting? Just because she doesn't text doesn't mean she doesn't like/want you back.

• So how should I proceed further to get her back. Your suggestion will be helpful..

• Sure! Did I help? 😊

• Yes Of course. Thanks. But I feel she will say 'NO' to me if i ask her again to be back. I am very confused.

What Guys Said 0