I still have feelings for my ex what do I do? (Read description?)

So I still have deep feeling for my ex I still like and love him but when he broke up with me he said it was because he wanted to focus on wrestling yet a couple days after that he was with another girl and it pissed me off because he lied to me I still love and care about him I still have feelings for him what do I do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no easy way to shut your feelings on and off but since he hooked up with a girl right after he broke up with you, it just meant that you lost his interest. Would you want to deal with someone like him? Someone who'd drop you the instant he's not interested anymore? He sounds like a loser. Just move on, find some guy friends to hang out with or get into a hobby. It'll help distract you and eventually you won't think about him anymore

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 2

• Ugg toyna please get over Austin he isn't good for you and is only hurting you. I know you love him and he means a lot to you but remember what he has done to you. He isn't worth your time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would try to move on if I were you. I wouldn't get back with him at all. I would cut him off completely. And I think that's kind of wrong that he hooked up with some girl right after he broke up with you. Just leave him alone, he isn't worth your time and he obviously isn't worth your tears. If he truly loved you and cared for you then he wouldn't have gotten back with another girl. Try to move on somehow, distract yourself, act like he doesn't exist, find a new hobby, hang out with your closest friends. Eventually as the time goes by you will lose feelings for him it just takes time perhaps months.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes