I still have feelings for my ex what do I do? (Read description?)

So I still have deep feeling for my ex I still like and love him but when he broke up with me he said it was because he wanted to focus on wrestling yet a couple days after that he was with another girl and it pissed me off because he lied to me I still love and care about him I still have feelings for him what do I do?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• There's no easy way to shut your feelings on and off but since he hooked up with a girl right after he broke up with you, it just meant that you lost his interest. Would you want to deal with someone like him? Someone who'd drop you the instant he's not interested anymore? He sounds like a loser. Just move on, find some guy friends to hang out with or get into a hobby. It'll help distract you and eventually you won't think about him anymore