Ugh valentines?

Who else is dreading valintines? It just reminds me that I don't have a valentine or never well.😩😩 haha so wbu do you like it or no.
  • I hate it!!!
  • Yes supper excited!!!

34

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm hype. I'm going to throw on my best, cleanest, most comfortable pajamas and spend the entire day cuddled up with the love of my life, the center of my world, the star of my universe, Netflix. She likes to get a little crazy so we'll be having some group love with ice cream, Dorito's, and Dr. Pepper. I can't wait!!!

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it, even though it is a corporate holiday and over exaggerated, but it's still fun to make or eat a special dinner for my SO. Not like we don't do that but i feel like a lot of people are celebrating love at once. I don't know. I didn't have a Valentine's Day with someone till i was 22 so i know how it feels.