Ugh valentines?

Who else is dreading valintines? It just reminds me that I don't have a valentine or never well.😩😩 haha so wbu do you like it or no.
  • I hate it!!!
    Vote A
  • Yes supper excited!!!
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm hype. I'm going to throw on my best, cleanest, most comfortable pajamas and spend the entire day cuddled up with the love of my life, the center of my world, the star of my universe, Netflix. She likes to get a little crazy so we'll be having some group love with ice cream, Dorito's, and Dr. Pepper. I can't wait!!!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it, even though it is a corporate holiday and over exaggerated, but it's still fun to make or eat a special dinner for my SO. Not like we don't do that but i feel like a lot of people are celebrating love at once. I don't know. I didn't have a Valentine's Day with someone till i was 22 so i know how it feels.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I feel ya. Same situation with me

0|0
    0|0
  • The people who feels sad about this are the people who tends to be more naturally jealous.. People who have no experience in relationships.

0|0
    0|0
    • Your right I have no experience in relationship I've never had a boyfriend but honestly jealous is not how I feel. I feel like I will never find someone. But that's just me

• Yes you will find someone.. You're only 15.

• Haha I guess thanks for answering.😊

• I am the cat, the train is Valentine's...

https://i.imgur.com/ezBrVWQ.gif

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Where's the "I don't care" option? Valentine's isn't even that celebrated where I'm from. It's called "vändagen" (Swedish) or "ystävänpäivä" (Finnish) here, which literally means "Friend's day". So it's not even that romantic lmfao, literally anyone can show appreciation to anyone, whether it's your partner, your friends, or your family. It's not really couples exclusive. :p Just treat it like any other old day.

2|0
    0|0
  • At the moment hate it

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes