Should I end things?

I have been best friends with this guy for 3 years (all through middle school) and we both had feelings for each other for a while, but we didn't know it. Then he asked me out this past December and we've been dating for 2 months. The problem, is that I have feelings for somebody who also has feelings for me. Supposedly he's a "player" but I really don't think that he is. I feel so happy whenever I'm with him and my current boyfriend has never made me feel this way. Lately my boyfriend has been distant from me (most likely because he knows I like someone else) and he's been snapping at me. I know I was his first girlfriend and he has been so awkward about it this whole time. I felt like we were never actually dating. The point is... It's gonna be hard for me if I have to break up with him because we're best friends, but I feel like I need to tell him how I feel... should I just tell him that I need a break to think things through? I don't want to hurt him. Should I pick my best friend who can be a jerk sometimes but is funny and sweet that I don't really have feelings for anymore? Or a troublemaker, classclown, sweet guy that I'm falling for? I feel that me liking someone else is wrong, but I can't control my feelings. Please help! Thanks so much!
  • stay single for a while and see who truly wins your heart over
    Vote A
  • break up with your boyfriend and date the other guy
    Vote B
  • be honest and talk to your boyfriend
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• if you want to end things with your current boyfriend then you should try to talk to him and soften the blow but before you do study the other guy you want to date so you know if he is a "good sort". the guy you want to date sounds like a badboy and they never last long in a relationship and don't care as much as the sensitive types.

I'll be here if you need anymore advice. OH! can you please let me know how it turns out. thanks and goodluck :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes