Should I end things?

I have been best friends with this guy for 3 years (all through middle school) and we both had feelings for each other for a while, but we didn't know it. Then he asked me out this past December and we've been dating for 2 months. The problem, is that I have feelings for somebody who also has feelings for me. Supposedly he's a "player" but I really don't think that he is. I feel so happy whenever I'm with him and my current boyfriend has never made me feel this way. Lately my boyfriend has been distant from me (most likely because he knows I like someone else) and he's been snapping at me. I know I was his first girlfriend and he has been so awkward about it this whole time. I felt like we were never actually dating. The point is... It's gonna be hard for me if I have to break up with him because we're best friends, but I feel like I need to tell him how I feel... should I just tell him that I need a break to think things through? I don't want to hurt him. Should I pick my best friend who can be a jerk sometimes but is funny and sweet that I don't really have feelings for anymore? Or a troublemaker, classclown, sweet guy that I'm falling for? I feel that me liking someone else is wrong, but I can't control my feelings. Please help! Thanks so much!
  • stay single for a while and see who truly wins your heart over
  • break up with your boyfriend and date the other guy
  • be honest and talk to your boyfriend
    Vote C

01