My BF broke up with me and I'm not handling it very well... how can I handle this break up?

my bf broke up wit me a week after I moved bak home.. he sed I was crazy, jealous and possessive... he also told me he needed his space, that he wants a little freedom BUT we also jus had a baby, he is now four months. He wudnt help me with the bby after 2weeks of him being born so I was doing everything for him.. and we fought a lot a lot and he started getting physical and i was scared at first then I started fighting back and he stopped. I moved back home and he broke up wit me a week later.. weve only been together a little over a year bt I feel like I jus can't be without him.. he doesn't treat me right tho, wen I was pregnant I caught him txtn another girl I helped him out soo Much finacially, I put all my time money and effort into this relationship because I thought we were gana stay together and now he doesn't even wana spend Valentine's weekend together cuz he "doesn't wana lead me on" I'm jus soo hurt n I don't know if he's even worth the crying to the try to get him bak.. how do I accept this break up and get over him? How am I supposed to not let our problems come between him and his child? He doesn't even make the effort to come c him. It's been 4 weeks and he's only came 5 times at the most.

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Try to move on somehow, and act like he doesn't exist, I tried that and it helped me a lot it was a lifesaver. I know it sounds hard right now but if you just give it time and take baby steps you will forge him. It could days, weeks, months or maybe even up to a year, but its worth it. Go out and find a hobby, distract yourself to keep your mind off of him completely. Cut off all contact with him, if you have his number delete and block it. If he is on any of your social networks block him as well. I know it sounds hard right now but in the end you'll realize it was worth it.

• yes it's very hard only thing is I don't Wana keep him from his son.. bt yes I've Ben ignoring him.. looks like it's working a little I think it's gana take a long long long time

• It takes a while I tried acting like my ex didn't exist and it worked for me