Is my EX looking for ego boost or what with texting me?

She left me for the 2nd time 10 days ago.
First time it got to me really bad. This time is different, she said she has a "lot to study" and can't find 5 minutes in a day for me, even though last month she acted cold (without studying part) So I said ok, no problem, agreed on the breakup. Also said If you love me you would find time for me and would never leave me, let alone twice.

And few days after she sends Facebook message, how come I am adding some girls on fb so soon. I told her I don't know what to answer.
And yesterday she texts saying "sorry you can delete me or block me, but it seems to me that you wanted the break up more than I did." And I answered nothing.. Cause I don't know what.
I didn't do anything, added 1 or 2 girls on Facebook. But she left me why she wants me to feel bad about it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Think she is being nosey and checking on you

1|2
    0|0
    • Yes but why? She broke it off and than plays these games, I don't get the point of this.

• she's being nosey because she wants to see if you moved on, or she wants to see if you broke up with her because their is someone else (im not say you cheated, im saying maybe she thinks you cheated on her thats why you broke it off with her) honestly i would tell her its non of her business who i add or talk to its my life, you can delete me if you want but i have no reason to delete you

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 1

• AHAHAHAHAHA
    you make it sound played off so cool "o I said ok, no problem, agreed on the breakup. "

Then go all girly with "Also said If you love me you would find time for me and would never leave me, let alone twice. "
    Which is a fair response just made me lol.

She's jealous and trying to fuck with you, she doesn't want you and no one else can have you either. She's just trying to make you feel bad despite her being a bitch.

Could either call her out on trying to play immature little mind games when she wanted to break up and treated you like shit.

Or just ignore her 100% not respond.

The second may drive her more crazy as it shows she means shit all.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes