Does my ex miss me?

My ex and I have been broken up for a month now. He wanted to be single and not have to care for anyone else so there was nothing I could do but accept it. We're friends now and have hung out a couple times since the breakup. Last week, he calls me after midnight out of the blue saying he was looking at toys and it's making him want to watch Disney movies, so he asked me if I wanted to go to his house sometime and have a Disney movie night. I'm getting the vibe that he misses me because he knows I love Disney and I've said numerous times while we were together that I want to watch Disney movies but we just never got around to it. I agreed to it and I'm going to see him tomorrow. Could this be a sign or am I just overthinking it?

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely overthinking it at this point...

I would be cautious though!!! If you had a sexual relationship before when you were together and he starts making the moves... you definitely have grounds for asking where he is going with things.

Not sure what he is like, but, he may still be of the opinion that he wants to be single and he just needs some company.

You don't want him to just say thanks and you just be his booty call!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• I think so he is looking for a hookup..

• Yea probably does. Just be careful though... Not exactly great track record.