I have been rejected by my ex what do I do?

My ex and i have been off and on. lets call him f and the guy i dated after L
we broke up a while ago but i never had it in me to move on.
in summer we kept on getting back together but he liked another girl.
once i thought i did move on i dated L but when i was dating him i kept on thinking about F, i never really moved on, when i talked to L i always would imagine him being f so when my other L ended it i couldn't help myself and crush over F i loved him so much. on our one year anniversary (if we were still together it would've been one year) i told him how i felt, he told me he didn't feel the same way, he then apologized and hugged me. i want to win him back. what do i do

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing. You should do nothing. Even though you are head over heels for this guy he clearly doesn't see you the same way.
    You probably need to find a way to move on, after all, your previous relationships didn't work out how you'd hope. Maybe you two just aren't meant for each other.

Best of luck

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes you just have to expect the truth no matter how much it hurts. He's your ex and he rejected you, let him be. Don't chase someone who isn't going to chase you. He doesn't sound like he's head over heels for you anymore, maybe he just fell out of love with you. He may have just lost feelings for you or something who knows. But I wouldn't keep trying to get his attention, I would just let him be and learn to except what is and what isn't. Try to find a way to move on somehow, distract yourself, whatever you can do to get him out of your mind. Act like he doesn't exist, that's what I do and it works well for me.