How hard is it for a male dumper to move on who claims that he loved you a lot?

My ex boyfriend recently wrote this in his apology mail. But I think so he is lying to me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think if he dumped you then he did make up his mind about it when he did so. Don't be swayed by his petty manipulation tactic.

0|0
    0|0
    • you are right he just using this tatic to alleviate the aftermath of the breakup.

• Glad you found that helpful!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I'm getting ready to move on, and have a perspective to offer:

I love my wife but she is always irritated with me, doesn't want any attention on her breasts -at all-, is only up for sex about 1 day per month and I often miss that 1 day due to various reasons. She doesn't want to invest any more time to work things out and I'm devastated, after 20 years of marriage.

I love her dearly and don't want to lose her, but the way she treats me leave me cold. I can't get through to her and don't want to live a life where I'm married but not wanted.

This doesn't mean I'm not sorry for things I've not done right, and it doesn't mean I don't want to work things out.

It's just that eventually I want a caring lover, and and need to wake up to the fact that my wife is no longer that woman.

So, probably not a lying, but he's not happy either. What are you doing to make him miserable?

0|0
    0|0
    • For me, it's taken almost a year after 20 to get the message. I'm ready to move on.

• I am not doing anything to make him miserable. He was the one who broke up with me in the first place and after the breakup he started hooking up with hookers, cougar woman and girls who are 6 or 7 years older than him. He even sent me the nudes of his fuck buddies and after all this he says that
      "He loved me a lot" ?

• Sometimes you have to set free the things you love the most

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• He will miss you. at least in my case, he even texts me after 1 and half years of break up. Lol :P

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know that for sure. He was the one who broke up in the first place and then after the breakup he slept with hookers, elderly girls and some cheap aunties. And to put the icing on the cake he even sent me the nudes of some girls. In brief he turned out to be an asshole.

• Show All
    • Don't be immature. Karma is a bitch. :D

• Hm... trying to bring myself to accept this.

Recommended myTakes