Guys: How would you react if your ex wishes you happy birthday but you are not on good terms?

So you dump your girlfriend 3 months ago and maintained good NC meanwhile you stalked her and she did as well. then you completely get off all social media and after a month your ex gf texts you asking how you doing then you completely block her everywhere (this was a month ago). Today is your bday and you see a private number calling/missed call through a private number and you know its her how would you react? what would you do?
he broke up with me because his parents rejected me.
i need help i really miss him a lot. not a single day has passed when i didn't think about him since our break up. can someone help me out please?

22

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd ignore too. I wouldn't be happy. I wouldn't be sad. just blank. unless I hate her then I delete and go on with my day

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• So are you the one that sent the call or are you receiving it?

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • i was thinking of calling him private since he blocked my number.

• Well why put yourself through that? He seems to have made it crystal clear that he doesn't wanna be bothered. So leave it be.