Guys: How would you react if your ex wishes you happy birthday but you are not on good terms?

So you dump your girlfriend 3 months ago and maintained good NC meanwhile you stalked her and she did as well. then you completely get off all social media and after a month your ex gf texts you asking how you doing then you completely block her everywhere (this was a month ago). Today is your bday and you see a private number calling/missed call through a private number and you know its her how would you react? what would you do?
Updates:
he broke up with me because his parents rejected me.
i need help i really miss him a lot. not a single day has passed when i didn't think about him since our break up. can someone help me out please?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd ignore too. I wouldn't be happy. I wouldn't be sad. just blank. unless I hate her then I delete and go on with my day

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• So are you the one that sent the call or are you receiving it?

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • i was thinking of calling him private since he blocked my number.

• Well why put yourself through that? He seems to have made it crystal clear that he doesn't wanna be bothered. So leave it be.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't respond.

0|0
    0|0
    • but what would you think of that? would you care or it won't matter to you?

• Show All
    • why won't get back together be a choice?

• Once a relationship is broken it cannot be fixed and things are never the dame again.

What Girls Said 1

• I think that's kinda creepy. Yeah, I'm not a guy.. but seriously:Why did you do that? #nohate

0|0
    0|0
    • i didn't do it yet. he blocked my number thats my only resort to call him private. I don't know why he's doing that to me? i know he loves me and i do too..:( i was thinking of calling him private. last time i tried to initiate contact he didn't pick up my call then he read my msgs and blocked me from everywhere. why is he doing that?

• Show All
    • like why would he stalk and type and delete on whatsapp and not reply to me when i message him. its like mind games i am going more crazy!

• Probably. Or he just want this thing to end between you too.

Recommended myTakes