Guys what are the reasons to block your ex gf when you dumped her?

I just wanna know why would you block your ex gf when you dumped her? She was loyal, faithful, never bothersome. Then what reasons can you give to block her?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• To not remind pain and suffering (Emotional) again and again due to break up.

• there was no pain in our relationship. We always had fun. his parents said no to me. so we didn't wanted to break up. or maybe he lied that his parents rejected me?

• According to your description, I think he had to make a "CHOICE" and he chose his family's side.
      e. g. - Although he loved you (maybe he still loves you), he has to stay away from you because of his family.