Guys, should I talk to my ex girlfriend even though I have a new girlfriend?

Guys so I've broke up with this girl I was with for a year and a half back in July but we stopped speaking after I last saw her on August. I just couldn't hack our pointless arguments and playing too many games. she also told me she cheated on me back in feb So I told her to cool it down and accepted her apology and continued seeing her till march I told her i can't be with someone who has slept with someone else! Anyway we never talked up until July things were awkward she asked to see me and that's when I said I have a new girlfriend who I like and is loyal. I've been seeing this girl ever since me n my ex stopped talking. We bumped into eachorher back in August and I was rubbing my new rship in her face. She seemed upset and I thought she would try talk to me or start a convo , up until now I'm still with my girlfriend I love her but I still miss my ex. Me and her had this unbeatable connection even tho we were no good for eachorher I feel that there's no closure and left unfinished business... now she has a new man she seems happy on twitter! I do love my girl she's perfect but what should I do? My ex says a lot about her man on Twitter too maybe cos she knows I stalk her or maybe not? Should I talk to her? Or should I not
Updates:
IM A BOY by the way I AM USING A FRIENDS ACCOUNT SINCE I DONT WANT TO MAKE ONE

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• If the two of you don't get along and have no romantic feelings for one another then there really isn't much point in talking to her.
    It was a BIG mistake trying to rub your new relationship in her face and has only made things worse.
    I think you just need to be happy with your current realtionship and lose contact with your ex. (Stop looking at her social media!)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I would say no don't talk to her unless you need closure, because that is not fare to your new girlfriend, how would you like it if your new girlfriend wanted to talk to her ex.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes