Guys, should I talk to my ex girlfriend even though I have a new girlfriend?

Guys so I've broke up with this girl I was with for a year and a half back in July but we stopped speaking after I last saw her on August. I just couldn't hack our pointless arguments and playing too many games. she also told me she cheated on me back in feb So I told her to cool it down and accepted her apology and continued seeing her till march I told her i can't be with someone who has slept with someone else! Anyway we never talked up until July things were awkward she asked to see me and that's when I said I have a new girlfriend who I like and is loyal. I've been seeing this girl ever since me n my ex stopped talking. We bumped into eachorher back in August and I was rubbing my new rship in her face. She seemed upset and I thought she would try talk to me or start a convo , up until now I'm still with my girlfriend I love her but I still miss my ex. Me and her had this unbeatable connection even tho we were no good for eachorher I feel that there's no closure and left unfinished business... now she has a new man she seems happy on twitter! I do love my girl she's perfect but what should I do? My ex says a lot about her man on Twitter too maybe cos she knows I stalk her or maybe not? Should I talk to her? Or should I not
IM A BOY by the way I AM USING A FRIENDS ACCOUNT SINCE I DONT WANT TO MAKE ONE

11