Why is he acting hot and cold?

I ended up wrong with a guy, with fights, then he had a gf, then not. so now he says he misses my body, and I just laugh at that and he didn't say anything but ok. And later we talk about sex and the time we spent together and he suggested that I got bored with him and I said no. And then I said something like he can't treat me bad, because in the past he did, and he got deffensive and said that I was a bitch with him back then and I accpeted but I told him that I have apologized a thousand times for that and I'm trying to fix it, and then he says he doesn't care about what I think and that If I doesn't like the way he spoke to me then the doors is open for me to go. and he said that things can't be as they were before because of what I've said in the past when things ended.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• He doesn't like you and he doesn't really want you is the impression I have got from his behavior.

• today he said he still likes me, and yesterday he started talking to me and saying he owes me kisses, i took it as a joke, or is he using me?

• better to keep my distance from him?

• If you don't want your head and your heart messed with then that's the best solution.