Am I an annoying person?

i was in a relationship with this guy, and he promised me heaven- he acted like he loves me like crazy, and never wants us to drift appart. he told me that if i cheated on him, he probably will do something mean to me. And after a while things weren't going well, and we decided to break up. after we broke up i found out that he has been cheating on me while we were together, and after 5 days of breaking up with me, he uploaded a picture with his new girl on Facebook, with the description: 'my valentine <3' and in the very first moment i found this out i acted like crazy, calling and texting him, to tell him what kind of a jackass he was.. i was acting childish, but couldnt stop myself. and he told me that i was the craziest girl he ever met, and that i dont have self respect, for calling him, to tell him this. i really feel bad for how i acted, but i was experiencing the break-up so bad, i still loved him, and hoped that we would get together.

33

Most Helpful Guy

• No u're not an annoying person cuz this is ur right Lsn I'm with every single move u did with him but u shouldn't call him I'll tell why bec these kind of guys got no feelings & he's worth it & u can't even trust them cuz they already cheaters... for me as a guy ofcourse I will not even thinking about cheating on my gf cuz it's about loyalty & being responsible for love cuz u're the person who decided this i mean to fall in am I right ?
    For me I consider these guys as a sick people cuz they really. & they should c a mental illness doc or something.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I've done that myself before. It's a natural and very understandable reaction... but it's a dumb one, no doubt about it. The best thing you can do is to ignore this guy. Whatever he does, whatever he says, whatever you see or hear about him, just act like you don't give half a fuck from now on. With this or any other guy. It works so well that sometimes they even try to crawl back to you.

• Needless to say, if he does try to crawl back to you, you need to send him far, far away.