If you got your gf pregnant and u had just broken up with her?

if you got your gf pregnant but didn't know at the time and u had just broken up with her because u don't actually love her even though u always told her u did and u were going out for a month and was and still are a complete dick to her after the break up and are now ignoring her and find out she is pregnant what would u do?
would u want to be part of the babys life if she chose to keep it and would u share the responsibilities and help look after him/her (by look after I don't mean just giving the mum money, I mean actually looking after it)

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Would u be part of the baby's life for me yes even if I dont love her I will try to make her feel safe at least

But it sounds he dont care and will not care I think

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE