#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

How can I get my ex boyfriend back?

I tried calling my ex boyfriend if we can work things out earlier today but he wants nothing to do with me because I've lied to him and used him for his money, had an affair with him with a very hot guy at a club three weeks ago and I did something else but I don't wanna mention it on here. I'm trying to make things right but he yelled at me, "You really hurt and betrayed me and I never want to see you ever again. We are never ever getting back together. EVER! Goodbye you c*nt!" I also lied to him about my schemes and lies to our friends.

I had an affair with this very attractive hot tall man at the club and ended up having an affair and I got drunk and slept with him. His best friend told me he saw me at the club last night with that guy and told my ex boyfriend. That squealer! When I called his parents his mom told me, "He's done with you! Don't you ever come near my sweet baby boy again you money scamming, lying, backstabbing tramp!" And hung up three weeks ago. My ex told me that all he feels for me is anger, disgust and he can't stand the sight of me. That really hurt me and he said it in front of our friends.
I want him back. I'm lonely on Valentine's Day!

1017

Most Helpful Guy

• Well just tell him all the good things you have done and that you are clearly a good person so it will work out of course.

• I tried that but he won't listen to me.

• Maybe threaten one of his family members lives?

• I'll go to prison. I think you're losing your brain.

What Guys Said 16

• Thats a serious blow... i'd be pissed too. Just leave it alone... the chances of you getting together with him are slimmer than trying to shoot an arrow through a needle hole from 50 yards...
    Go work on why you did all that in the first place, in time, if you change that behavior, its possible he will notice, unlikely, but possible.

• But I'm trying to get him to know how sorry I really am.

• @asker no a whore gets paid for her services...

• @Yeatts I think she's a wannabe whore lol...
      @Asker I love how you say the man you once "loved" is gone. and how you keep claiming the friend ruined Your life. I've seen/dated delusional people in denial, but you darling, you take the cake. Even if I had anything sympathy for your situation at first, I believe after the back and forth, I lost it. You had a very good thing, u had what every girl wants, then let greed snatch it from you. Now its time for you to give cloud 9 to someone more deserving and sit your butt on cloud 2 like most others and try to be happy. others wish for cloud 9, and you threw yours away lol. on the bright side, you could be a cautionary tale to others though. so good DOES come out of this.

• Okay my advice is give him his space because you really did hurt him in more then one way. So he is really hurting and I hope he rebounds pretty quick but as for your relationship it's best you forget about him and if you want closure you don't get it from him get it from yourself look in the mirror and say"I fucked up I hurt him and I can't blame anyone but myself." then actually try to better yourself. you can't blame his friend because cheating is a choice it doesn't just happen your ex would have found out one way or another so just forget about him and move on better yourself

• I wish I can forget about him but I can't! He's so hot and has a beautiful personality and I want him back!

• You can't force him to go back to you and you made a choice by cheating on him. you can't blame the alcohol or his BFF or the guy you cheated on him with it was your choice and your facing the consequences and that means you lose him and get titled some things.

• Damn it. :(

• Assuming this is true and I strongly hope/doubt it is. It sounds like you got what you deserved. And if by some strange chance you actually are being sincere you need to recognize that you messed up and own up to the consequences.

You betrayed him and by all rights he seems quite justified to break off any sort of connection he had with you. Ultimately the cold hard truth is this: your value to the world (and guys) is what you bring to the table. And if you're a lying backstabbing whore then you're going to be treated like that. That's just how it goes. You reap what you soe.

• You know, I honestly hope you die. Like seriously, I dont care how much hate I get posting this cause YOU are EVIL! Lets get this clear, NORMAL people don't do that! You first off are a bitch, you did SO much bad stuff and on top of that affair did more stuff that is so bad that you can't even post it! You admit he is a great guy and you loved him and you still did that! Plus "he hurt me in front of my friends". Fucking BITCH! you hurt him so bad that it isn't possible to put it onto words yet you still try to make him seem like the bad guy for being pissed and leaving you. And you're a hell of a lot worse than a tramp let me tell you. Finally, on top of all this you're little sorry ass wants him back? And its bad he doesn't want you back? You are a manipulative she devil.

• You do realize how selfish you are being right? This is about your needs, wants and desires, and has nothing to do with his. That's not a girlfriend, that's a Dom, unless he's into that lifestyle you are just going to continue to hurt him. Better to let him go.

• I'm not a user

• I quote "I used him for his money"... there are guys who love to be treated this way, just not the guy you were with.

• You need to have some shame. You mess with the guys emotions and the moment he tries to move on and be happy, you decide to try to mess it up again? Leave him alone.

• But he's the only man thay ever treated me right! There's not a lot of guys like that and his parents, especially his mother doesn't want me near him. I can't believe she called me a tramp. That was so rude!

• Sometimes we all need to accept our mistakes and move on.

• Girls like you are the reason why those "Men Going Their Own Way" pricks are even a thing, women like you do as much harm to decent women in the same way terrorists harm Muslim people. You are a deeply narcissistic person and no decent guy deserves to deal with such a terrible person.

• your lack of self awareness/morals is DISTURBING.

he should run away as far as possible!

shamelessness often means you dont know right from wrong!!

you're fucked in the head and i wouldn't share anything to support this from happening again.

• What's that supposed to mean?

• That was way harsh.

• @asker it is truthful...

• Seriously? Let me put it like this... He would have to be the dumbest, most insecure human being on the planet to be with someone like you again. You'll be better off looking for some other guy to torment.

And yes, you're being incredibly selfish about it. Got over yourself. Have some dignity, apologize to him (even if it's pointless) and leave the poor guy alone. He deserves much better than you.

You screwed up. You got what you deserved. Face it like an adult.

• My dad even said to me the other day, "Joy (me) I will always love you and you are my baby girl, but this is going to really kill me when I'm about to say to you. I am really goddamn ashamed to have you as my daughter." And he walked off really hurt and I started crying hard and sobbing. My mom told me I should be a shamed of myself for all the hurt and pain I caused mt boyfriend and everyone else. My dad told me that the other day. I'm still hurt about what my dad said to me. My cousin told me I deserved it. :'(

• I am an attractive but overweight petite woman. My dad was too harsh to me. :'(

• @asker No your dad was telling you what you needed to hear so you might actually learn.

• You are a bitch and you know it lol a good way to get him back would be changing your shitty personality

• I completely agree with what his mom said. You got exactly what you deserved and I have no sympathy for you.

• You won't.

Life is all about learning lessons. I hope you have learned yours. Move on.

• I have learned my lesson. Now if I can just get my ex back.

• No sane man will take you back after what you've done. What you have done, is sadly the lowest of the lowest. I mean, I am having a hard time believing this is real. I thought this stuff only happens in the movies.

That being said... You claim to have learned your lesson. If I were you, I would move on. It'll be less painful for you too. Because once he finds some one else, and believe me he will, it will really hurt. And it will be best to have let go by then.

• Fine you win

• Just keepin it real he's never coming back after a hurt like that

• If it were me... Yeah that would be pretty much it right there.

• You're not making any sense.

• okay help me out. The girl I use to date. I have some questions related to her on my profile. Especially the one with "craigslist" in the title. Can you like shed some insight... 'cause seriously. WTF.

• I have one ex (didn't start dating til I was 18 or 19) and he is like 26 I think now and he lives in NL

• Wanting an ex back will only bring problems into your life.

• you dont need your X boyfriend when i can be your Bf

What Girls Said 10

• This is exactly why honest, loyal, respectful women can not find good men because, girls like you have ruined them! You need help, go to counseling or something. I can't even begin to fathom what you were thinking... and fyi, opening your mouth to pour liquor in does not mean you have to open your legs as well, they are not in sync with one another. Seriously get help, and stop trying to get him back, you're rude.

• I'm not rude and it's not MY fault that other women can't find good men. If they can't find a good man, then they shouldn't be blaming it on me!

• If you'd stop bugging him, he would not have the chance to hurt you because, I guarentee he's not going to be the one contacting you.

• I might as will give up because he's never going to speak to me again. I've never seen my boyfriend cry so much and choked up.

• You don't deserve to have him back after all that you have done. The very fact that you got angry over the fact his friend told him you were at a club shows you are not sorry.

Good for him! I am happy he is done with someone like you. He deserves better!

• I told my ex boyfriend that I promised I'll change but he yelled at me, "You BETTER STOP LYING!!! YOU'RE NOT SORRY FOR WHAT YOU DID. YOU DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ANYONE ELSE BUT YOURSELF SO JUST SHUT THE HELL UP!!" He never yelled at me like that before in my life. I don't know why he's acting like that.

• So you're saying that his sister had the right to wanting to attack me?

• Maybe not attack you but hate you yes.

• Lol, Good for him. Trash belongs to be thrown out, not kept.

• You don't deserve him end off !! Can't stand people like you mistreat others and then expect the pity party when you don't get what you want.

• People like you really need to wear a sign so normal people could just stay away. My first boyfriend was just like you. He literally ruined every atom of my confidence. And after 4 years I'm still angry because he scared me so much I have a hard time trusting anyone. I'm glad he left you and I hope he runs like hell from your cheating using ass. Just reading your post made me hate you... Not only did you hurt him badly, you want to continue doing so... Reality check YOU NEVER LOVED HIM... You don't treat people you love like this, no discussion. He was just your chew toy, your personal little puppet. You are Narcissistic, a patological lier and you use people and make them feel like thrash... And you dont even feel remorse. In short you are the worst human being ever.
    My heart goes out to that poor guy, I hope he never has to deal with anyone like you.
    And stop trying to get him back he deserves happiness and the best thing you can do is just let him go.

• Lol from what it seems, you don't deserve him at all. Let him be happy and move on ti find a girl that appreciates him and treats him well.

• Who are you telling that I don't deserved him. I'm trying to get things right. I lost a lot of respect from my friends and even my own family and now my ex lost respect for me. I told him I was sorry so many times and he won't EXCEPT MY APOLOGY!

• *him or the respect

• Even my 12 year old niece and nephew (twins) won't even speak to me and has been avoiding me. My niece was distraught about what I did and said I USED to be her remodel. I wish I could get my niece and nephew to understand but they refuse to speak to me.

• Wow what you did is not good... at all. I think you really just need to give him space and use that time to better yourself.

• My opinions? Kill yourself.

• tswift refrence!

• You seem like a terrible girlfriend. Leave him alone so he can find happiness somewhere else. You won't get what you want from him so you need to move on too.

• I can't move on. I wanted to work things out so we could spend Valentine's Day together, but NO... he rather not and just completely ignored me and said again that all he feels for me is anger, disgust and he can't stand the sight of me. Then he said how could he ever love someone like me and I deserted him and broke his heart bad. How can he feel disgust for me? He had hurt me so badly with thoes comments. He also told me before he hung up that looking at me doesn't wanna make him smile and the sight of me makes him wanna vomit. That hurts. :(

• @asker I am only telling you the truth. If you can't handle the truth then don't ask for opinions or advice.