Does every man want sex?

every guy i met wants sex hit and quite i keep finding this jerks who just want when meeting just want to have sex with me not even get to know me.. what happened to old fashion way of getting to know someone and bond that way what happen to the word love the person no between there legs are there anymore gentlemen anymore?

210

Most Helpful Guy

• thats like asking if every woman wants emotions and sensitivity and love and whatever you want etc. we all have our niches and we all go for it in our own way.
    please don't make me get crude... not every man wants sex and the ones that don't are usually stepped over anyway. you need to start picking your men better.
    here's a tip, if you aren't willing to give, you won't receive.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are finding the wrong sort of guys for what you want.
    My boyfriend and I orginally started off just wanting to have sex but then it turned into more. I'm lucky though my boyfriend tells me that if I chose not to have sex with him he'd accept it and still say with me.