Does every man want sex?

every guy i met wants sex hit and quite i keep finding this jerks who just want when meeting just want to have sex with me not even get to know me.. what happened to old fashion way of getting to know someone and bond that way what happen to the word love the person no between there legs are there anymore gentlemen anymore?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• thats like asking if every woman wants emotions and sensitivity and love and whatever you want etc. we all have our niches and we all go for it in our own way.
    please don't make me get crude... not every man wants sex and the ones that don't are usually stepped over anyway. you need to start picking your men better.
    here's a tip, if you aren't willing to give, you won't receive.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You are finding the wrong sort of guys for what you want.
    My boyfriend and I orginally started off just wanting to have sex but then it turned into more. I'm lucky though my boyfriend tells me that if I chose not to have sex with him he'd accept it and still say with me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• But question asker, they are trying to get to know you. Carnal knowledge is the best kind of knowledge.

0|0
    0|0
  • Asexual men don't

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes
    #Filler

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope they're gone

0|0
    0|0
  • #holdme OP

0|0
    0|0
  • Pretty much :1

0|0
    0|0
  • Search out some men's issues, you'll understand why we are hesitant for anything other than flings today. Also notice women's attitudes toward men. When they shriek in your ear "you're all rapists and none of us need you fucking pigs" it tends not to inspire love. Plus if you get romantic with a girl today, she rejects you.

The old fashioned way isn't effective for guys, so why do it? You can still find guys like that, but you probably won't find them exciting or desirable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Is the sky blue?

0|0
    0|0
  • There is a direct correlation between commitment and grammar.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Does every rose have a thorn? Yes most guys (NOT ALL) want sex and some guys (NOT ALL) can be jerks. There's still gentlemen out there.

0|1
    0|1

Recommended myTakes