I sent my ex flowers anonymously the day before valentines, was it right?

I sent them to her work with chocolate covered strawberries, she dumped me 4 months ago and I am over her, but I wish to get back as she is awesome, I am not really sure why we ended, nothing bad ever happened. she called the flower shop trying to find out who it was, they didn't tell her. should I have told her or tell her if she contacts me, I don't want her to think im pathetic or not over her or trying to buy her back. I simply enjoyed being with her... I don't need her, just want her.

11

Most Helpful Guy

• Uh, no you are NOT over her, because you wouldn't be doing any of this otherwise.

• ok true, I am however over the hurt.