Help is it completely over?

Basically my bf split up with me claiming that we are "two different people" that was nearly a month ago. We were together 18 months is there any way I can make this work? I feel like I've lost my best friend

12

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm sorry it didn't work out for you... you should probably move on if it's been a month and he hasn't called you. I know I would...

• Yeah your probably right?

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him u feel like u have lost ur best friend. Let him know that u would still like to remain in contact. Explain to him the way the split has made u feel. ...

• He's so stubborn he would probably just brush my feelings off the thing is I don't want to be friends with him if that makes sense we were together as partners so I don't really know how to act with him "friends zone"

• Are u open to being friends with benefits with him? I mean I totally get where u r coming from... men tend to brush off our feelings. I think he is hurting on the inside. Maybe he doesn't even understand the way he's feeling and this is why he stated he doesn't wanna talk to u face to face. Maybe he is unsure of how he'll behave (if u catch my drift;) Just be open to the fact that anything is possible... but in order to find out the endless possibilities u will have to communicate with one another