#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Break ups...:/ want payback. Or to cope... Help?

He broke up with me, because he didn't feel it anymore. He expects me to keep joking with him and act like I'm just his best friend. He did this on Valentine's day. I don't want him back, I just feel so unwanted. I want to make him feel as bad as I do. How can I make him want me again so I can kick him to the curb?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Grow up. Just block contact with him.

Not only will this be better for you too, it'll probably bother him too since he won't understand at first why you suddenly want nothing to do with him.

Most Helpful Girl

• The best revenge is cutting off all contact and never speaking to him again. Just focusing on yourself and moving on. Delete his number, block his number, and block him off of every social network. Its best to just let things go and move on the best way that you can. Don't bother getting any closure just move on. I've cut off all contact with my recent ex and it helped me move on so much. It'll be good for both of you. Don't be friends with him, it'll be weird just cut him off completely and never ever speak to him again.

Valentines Day

What Guys Said 1

• The best revenge is success. But you just need to take care of yourself. Which means dont do these random hookups because thats mentally damaging yourself

What Girls Said 2

• Don't bother, just tell him you don't want to be friends and move on.

• The best revenge is to move on and take care of you. Exercise, spend a little extra time on your appearance, take yourself out on dates.

Valentines Day