Would you keep naked pics of your ex after a break up?

I have pics of my ex & im having a hard time deleting them.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• The fact that yo are having a hard time deleting them means you want to have them. So keep them. At some time you will find a new guy and will probably want to get rid of them. And even if you don't, your new guy will. But until then. if they comfort you or you use them to masturbate, keep them. They were a gift to you. I doubt the guy would care if you kept them. I once had a gal break up with me because she had met someone and was already getting ready to marry him. this was back in the Polaroid era and she had sent me several of those. When she asked for them back, I did send them. She needed a fresh start with her fiancĂ©. But generally, when someone share those they know that there is a risk. They could even be on the internet. So keep them as long as you want. And don't let others convince you otherwise!

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope I'd delete them, because I don't want to remember them or have any flashback of them. I deleted my ex's number and everything else for a to z.