I think we've all had some break ups. What is the most cold hearted way that someone has broken up with you?

If you have not been on the receiving end of that break up moment, what is the coldest way YOU have ended a relationship?

103

Most Helpful Girl

• It probably doesn't count because we weren't even in a relationship but still, I'll tell my story haha:

A guy I liked asked me out on a date. I got my hair done, bought new clothes and put a lot of effort because I wanted to look pretty (which is something I only do in special ocassions). I went to the place were we were gonna meet and waited for him for ageees. After a while I went home, texted him asking what happened and he said he regretted asking me out and he wasn't really attracted to me.

Thanks asshole, you could've called.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • WTF? Are you serious?

• I think in your case @TheEmma this stands for Most Hurtful Outcome
      I'm really sorry that happened to you babe

• Haha thanks. Its fine, it happened a long time ago. I'm more than happy now! :P