How to get ex back?

I was dating this guy for 5 months and we fought a lot while we were dating. I always takes thing serious and too emotional. During these 5 months we went for a date only three times. He spent most of the time at my place three or four times a week watch movies, cook and play games but I want to go out for a date and not always stay in. I fought with him over that but end up stayed in. He doesn't want to spend money for a date. I broke up with him three times but got back together because he tried so hard to win me back again and i pitied him. Until that time I didn't realize I can't stay without him and love him eventually. I know I shouldn't initiate the break up first because I am mad. I broke up with him fourth time and he let me go this time. He said he suffered so much pain from the love and this time he is fine with the break up. I didn't really want to break up so I say sorry and try for the makeup. But he didn't give me any chance to try and tell me to stay just as friend. He said he just wanna be single for the time being and grow from there and which is the best for me. But I don't wanna be friend with him. He didn't even show up on my Birthday and I realize he already gave up on me but I still wanna get him back. I try not to talk to him but he text me everyday. When I initiate about a date he stopped texting. I'm so confused and I don't know what to do.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• If you were meant to be together you would be together.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Ignore him and get over him. Once is enough, twice is too much.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes