I need to stop seeing my ex but I feel addicted to her help?

I know I'm a terrible person but I have an addiction to my ex. She feels terrible too and we always say we need to stop but we end up back to each other. My ex girlfriend says she's dating this guy but before they become officially a couple she says we need to break things off. I'm dating this girl and I know I have a problem. I want to propose to her but once I overcome this addiction. I try ignoring my ex and not responding to her and she does too but somehow I end up contacting her and we end up having sex. I wanted to try moving to the suburbs but my girlfriends job is here and she doesn't want to break away from her family. I don't know what else to try...

11

What Girls Said 1

• You and your ex need to cut off all contact desperately. If you're both serious about someone else then its just going to cause problems later on

What Guys Said 1

• Just give her the "Tony Danza" and she'll never bother you again.