Ex-Husband is moving in with 3rd girl in under a year. What can I say or do to stop our 5 year old daughter from staying with him?

I got divorced a year ago and my ex husband has lived in 4 different homes with two other women. He just informed me that he got an apartment with a girl he met 4 months ago and wants our daughter to stay with them on his weekend. How can I stop him from continually bringing our daughter around different women and into different homes?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk to him about it and say you love that he still wants contact with his daughter and you are thrilled that he's so involved in her life but you'd like to give her more stability. Being a strange house with a strange person can be scary to a little kid and you're worried she's not enjoying her time as much as she could. Maybe there's a way you guys can go half and half on a hotel room or he can stay at his parents' house for the weekend? Be open and nonconfrontational and see what happens.