How do I cut this guy out of my life?

Me and this guy had a casual hookup thing going. He wanted to turn it into something more over the summer but I wasn't ready (had recently been in a physically abusive relationship). When I was ready, he got distant and started dating someone else (without telling me). Eventually he cheated on her with me and when they broke up I talked him through it. We've been on a rollercoaster ride of emotions but he doesn't seem to care about mine at all. He's said recently all he can handle is sex right now. I said fine, but since the last time we hooked up (two weeks ago), he's ignored me - even when I invited him over for some "sexy times". It doesn't suit me anymore. Since I've known him he's been caring and fun and sweet but he's also lied to me, used me, embarrasses me, ignores me at will and his actions feel emotionally manipulative. I don't see him changing unless I cut him out but I don't know how. I don't know how I should tell him all of how I feel or if I shouldn't even bother and just remove him from all social media. Help please.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 2

• He doesn't deserve an explanation, he's rude and a cheater. Just block him on whatever websites you have him on and block him from your phone. Do not talk to him, he will try to pull you back in if he figures out he's about to lose you!

0|0
    0|0
    • I think you're right. I doubt he would notice if he's losing me though.

• Change your number if you can. If you can't, then block him on your phone. That is the most important part. Then remove him form any and all social media, and do not whatsoever try to contact him. That is the only way to really get rid of him. You have to completely cut him off and never speak to him again. He obviously doesn't care about your feelings, and you're only going to keep hurting if you continue with this. Best of luck.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes