Should I wish my ex gf a happy bday?

If I want a future chance of reconciliation or hookup with her again should I wish her a happy bday? When we broke up she wished me a happy bday.

She came back to me once when I just went no contact for 2 months then we broke up again after arguing. This time we've been in no contact for 2 weeks.

It sucks I want her back and I know she still loves me but I did mess up when I started argumenrs. She said she'll always love me, it's going to be hard, and she's going to miss me. She also gave me hopes of reconciliation in the future after we've grown.. Should I wish her a happy bday or just walk way?

20