Is it weird that I expect this from my Ex girlfriend?

So tommorow is my birthday, and for some reason, I'm really hoping my ex will text me. She broke up with me a while ago, but I'm still in love with her, she knows it. I was a little too persistent and it got bad to a serious point.
Since then, she blocked me on all social media and stuff like that. But for some reason, I'm hoping that she texts me tommorrow. I feel like it would show she cared about me. Ugh am I crazy for thinking like this. I obviously know it wouldn't mean she liked me again. I just want to hear from here for some reason.

31

Most Helpful Girl

• if it has gotten to the point where she has blocked you then i wouldn't count on a text or anything like that.