Would you give up on them?

Would you have to stop trying if a lad was playing head games? Flirting one minute then doesn't like you the next, continuously for months? Would you have to give up eventually even if you like him? because you're confused about what he wants from you?
Updates:
Doesn't he like me? If he did would he be consistent in his moods? Also it's always me calling him, he never calls, just texts. Plus it's been four months and we haven't had a date. When I ask him about it he changes the subject? ... yet he's been texting me this past week a few times even though i've ignored him. He says he doesn't want usto cut off ccontact?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I would. He's playing games with you, it's clear as day to see that. He's uncommitted. He likes the idea of flirting with you and saying all these things to you but when it comes down to actually following through, he doesn't. He avoids certain subjects because he likes the way things are. But you're a person, you're not just going to sit and wait around until he finally comes to his senses and realizes what he has in front of him, no you're too good for that. You know you're worth and how you deserved to be treated, yet he does this to you. Why does he? Why hasn't he had a date with you yet after FOUR months? He doesn't want you, he wants you. He doesn't need you, but it's nice that you're there. He doesn't want you to cut off contact because then who else will he have left to flirt with? His life will be boring without you, yet his life is boring right now. He wants to be your friend, but then he wants to be more than a friend. What's his deal? Honestly the best decision you can make is give up on him OR view this guy as a friend and nothing more and treat him as such and focus on your life until you come across a guy who actually RECIPROCATES those same feelings back. He will either regret what he's done, or won't really care at all. It will bother him but it probably won't.

1|0
    0|0
    • From his actions I think he likes me but has commitment issues due to a bad psst relationship. That or he just has me there to flirt with but doesn't want me as you say :(... what if I keep ignoring him and he learns his lesson so in future can prove he can be consistent? Or do you think this type of person can't ever be consistent?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• The reason u asked this here is cuz i want to give up and are confused... So let me clear up ur mind "just give up on that good for nothing jerk and move on"

And no u don't love him... Itz just an infatuation u have for him... This is not love and never will b..

When u find the right guy ull understand what love is.. This is surely not love

1|0
    0|0
    • Doesn't he like me? If he did would he be consistent in his moods? Also it's always me calling him, he never calls, just texts. Plus it's been four months and we haven't had a date. When I ask him about it he changes the subject? ... yet he's been texting me this past week a few times even though i've ignored him. He says he doesn't want usto cut off ccontact?

• Show All
    • He definitely doesn't look interested... If he really had some genuine reason then that would have been different.. Bt he's giving u reasons that don't even make sense

• He definitely doesn't look interested even though he's texting me now i'm ignoring him?

• Before giving up and preparing to move on you could always ask him what is going on?

There maybe a valid explanation for why he blows hot one moment and is cold the next.

1|0
    0|0
    • He said he's sorry for being indecisive. But he's said that a few times then acted that way again a lot

• Show All
    • Well he's text a few times which i've ignore d the past few days. He's saying he wants to stay in touch yet on another text he's saying he just wants one phone call, not asking to stay in touch? ... he's not asked me on a date or said he still likes me etc... confusing

• I honestly do not believe the guy knows what he wants.

• You should, but, most women won't.
    Women are delusional. They rather dilute the situation than see it for what it is.

1|0
    0|0
    • What is the situation? ?

• Show All
    • let me down easy? well why's he texting me to stay in contact when i'm ignoring him? more games?

• i feel like he's trying to emotionally blackmail me. I want him but what if we get chatting again and he does it all over again? hot one minute then cold? i have ignored him for over a week now but he's sent about 5 texts without any replies from me :( confused

• Yes if he's playing mind games you have every right to give up on them

1|0
    0|0
  • a girl I knew was like that, I gave up on them

1|0
    0|0
    • even though you liked her? what did you think she wanted? not you? games only? attention?

• Show All
    • Wow. Because she'd confused you?

• inbox me...

What Girls Said 3

• If guy doesn't know what he wants and is hot/cold it means he's not into you firstly and secondly he's immature as hell. Not one guy who ever progressed to boyfriend level played mind games or acted hot/cold with me. However the ones that did never led to a relationship. I wouldn't tolerate it. Always give up if a guy or anyone for that matter is treating you like a toy and not a person.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd just ask them, if he can't give you an honest answer then I'd leave him alone.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll give up.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes