How to forget your past?

pls help me... i m able to forget the memories of my ex bf... what should i do.. somebody pls help...

44

Most Helpful Guy

• It can be easy to do if you allow yourself and not have any mental restrictions.
    You just need to forget about him and move on. Start talking and being interested in more and different people. Try and avoid everything that reminds you of him for the time being, but obviously you can't avoid everything all the time. You will need to think of other things and people instead of your ex bf.
    Loads of other people say that their ex bf is perfect and whatever, which doesn't help getting over as your making them seem perfect. If you tell yourself someone is perfect, such as your ex, then eventually you will believe that and will want him and start missing him.
    Also, dont compare him to other guys you see, cos if you think a perfect bf is like your ex, then no one but him will fit your description and you won't be able to move on cos you can't. No two guys are the same, if that makes sense.

If you need more help, advice or just want to talk feel free to ask or send me a message
    Hope this helps.

Most Helpful Girl

• Just remember that he isn't thinking about you at all. Then ask yourself why you are using brain space on someone who doesn't give a poo!
    You'll snap out of it but it takes time. Been there billions of times. And to save you the worry, he will never come back.
    Best advice is to completely go cold turkey. Come off of all social networks, delete/block his numbers and start a new chapter.
    He was chapter 5 say, you've got a lot more life yet to live. Don't waste it on this guy!

• U ri8 he is nt at all thinking of me... and this thing is just killing me

• I mean v hv seen so many gud nd bad times together.. hw cn he frgt all dat. It seems like he nvr loved me